- Credit/debit card (American Express?, Diners Club International?, Discover?, JCB?, MasterCard?, Rupay? Global, UnionPay? and Visa?)
Any credit/debit card branded with one of the seven accepted credit card logos can also be processed.
- E-check Service (drawn against U.S. bank accounts only)
- Money order/certified check/voucher
- Western Union? Quick PaySM — when completing the form, use the following under "Pay To": Company Name: Educational Testing Service; Company Code: GREPROGRAM NJ; Country: USA. Include your original Western Union Quick Pay Receipt with your form. Copies or facsimiles WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as valid payment.
- If you are testing in Nigeria, only Visa, PayPal and voucher numbers are accepted.
- ETS reserves the right to add or remove online payment methods at its own discretion and without notice.
- After entering your credit card account number and selecting “Process Payment,” you may be given the option to pay in the currency supported by your card issuer or in USD.
- ETS processes payments with your security in mind. This may impact your online experience. American Express SafeKey, Discover ProtectBuy, MasterCard SecureCode and Visa Secure/Verified by Visa are 3D Secure (3DS) online fraud prevention measures used by card companies as an added layer of security to protect cardholder account information. During the payment process you may be asked by your card issuing bank to verify cardholder identity by entering an authentication code known only to the cardholder and the bank. Failure to enter the required information or entry of invalid information will result in the sale being rejected. If you don’t know your 3D-Secure passcode or password, and you are not being given the option to enroll online in the bank’s pop- up screen, then you will need to contact your bank.
Other Forms of Payment
- Payments may also be made by personal paper check. Make payable to ETS-GRE (drawn against U.S. bank accounts only). If paying by check, please note the following:
- Bank name and its address should be preprinted on the face of the check.
- Check must have a preprinted check number.
- Check must include preprinted candidate or payee name and address.
- Check date CANNOT be over 90 days old.
- Note that cash payments will not be accepted.